Add sushi night to your week, and make sushi at home with the Helen's Asian Kitchen Sushi Making Kit. It helps you make all kinds of delicious sushi rolls easily in minutes! Quickly create large-sized futomaki rolls with multiple fillings, small-sized hosomaki rolls with single fillings, and heart-shaped sushi rolls in your kitchen.
How To Make Sushi At Home With This Kit
- First, line one of the sushi molds with nori.
- Next, spoon in rice and add fillings.
- Then use the lid to compress the contents firmly.
- Finally, slice into equal-sized pieces right in the mold.
This homemade sushi kit is fun, easy to use, and compact for easy storage. So get your sushi making set today, and have fun making sushi at home!
Hand wash in warm soapy water.
- DIY sushi kit
- FDA-approved polypropylene containing no BPA
- Includes 1 each:
- Large mold (8 x 2.75 x 2.5-inches)
- Small mold (8 x 1.25 x 1.5-inches)
- Heart-shaped mold (8 x 2.75 x 2.5-inches)
- Slotted rice paddle (7.5-inch)
- Spatula (7.5-inch)
- Easy to use
- Hand wash