The Helen's Asian Kitchen Rice Washing Bowl is designed to make soaking and washing rice before cooking a much easier and more efficient process. The flat solid base stabilizes the bowl while soaking and washing. The perforated side strainer keeps the rice in and allows water and debris to drain out. Tip the container on its angled side to quickly & easily drain the water.
This stainless steel rice washing bowl is so easy to use:
- Add rice and enough water to cover it.
- Clean the rice by vigorously swishing your fingers through it. Loose bran, starch, and other debris will float on top of the water and drain off.
- To drain, tilt the bowl on its side.
- Repeat filling with water, swishing fingers, and draining until the water is no longer cloudy.
The Helen's Asian Kitchen rice washing bowl can also be used as a kitchen strainer for cleaning and soaking dried beans or grains, like quinoa, barley, farro, and lentils. In addition, you can use it for cleaning fruits and vegetables with a quick soak in a vinegar-water solution.
This rice washing bowl, made from high-quality stainless steel, is the best bowl for washing rice. It is lightweight and sturdy, yet still durable enough to last for years. It is also dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup.
- Stainless steel rice washing bowl.
- Use for cleaning and soaking rice, legumes, quinoa, and other grains, plus fruits and vegetables
- Easy to use
- Handsfree draining
- Lightweight, sturdy and durable