The Wet-It! Toucan Swedish Cloth was created to absorb like a sponge and wipe like a cloth. It is made of 70% cellulose pulp and 30% high-grade cotton. The unique weave of this Swedish cloth makes it extremely absorbent, and can absorb up to 16x its weight in liquid! This is eco-friendly and makes an excellent replacement for paper towels and sponges.
Wet-it! dishcloths are versatile, streak-free, lint-free, soft, non-abrasive, and stylish. They are reusable, sustainable, biodegradable, and compostable. The cloths can be composted and disintegrates within four weeks in a household compost.
Use Swedish dish cloths in the kitchen for washing dishes, wiping counters, cabinets, cleaning the refrigerator, microwave, and more. Beyond the kitchen, the cloths are great for general cleanings, such as damp dusting, washing windows and mirrors, and cleaning the bathroom. Uses for these cloths are endless!
All the Wet-It! prints are made with colorfast water-based ink that can withstand many washes, can be bleached, and last 6 months or more with normal use and cleaning.
Wet-It! Swedish cloths are easy to clean. Here are a few ways:
- Put the cloth into the washing machine with your laundry. Air dry or throw them into the dryer with the rest of your laundry. The cloth will shrink minimally because they contain cotton, but it will not affect its performance.
- Place the cloth on the top rack of the dishwasher and let air dry.
- Wet the cloth and put it into the microwave for 3 minutes. Caution: the cloth will be HOT.
- 70% cellulose pulp & 30% high-grade cotton
- Replaces paper towels and sponges
- Can absorb up to 16x their weight in liquid
- Water-based colorfast ink
- Last 6 months or more
- Dishwasher safe
- Machine washable
- Can be bleached
- 6.75 x 8 Inches