Wet-It! Lavender Swedish Cloths were created to absorb like a sponge and wipe like a cloth. They are made of 70% cellulose pulp and 30% high-grade cotton. Their unique weave makes them extremely absorbent and can absorb up to 16x their weight in liquid! Eco-friendly and an exceptional replacement for paper towels and sponges.
Wet-It! Swedish cloths are incredibly versatile, streak-free, lint-free, soft, non-abrasive, and stylish. They are reusable, sustainable, biodegradable, and compostable. The cloths can be composted and will disintegrate within four weeks in a household compost.
Use them in the kitchen for washing dishes, wiping counters, cabinets, cleaning the refrigerator, microwave, and more. Beyond the kitchen, the cloths are great for general cleanings such as damp dusting, washing windows and mirrors, and cleaning the bathroom. Uses for these cloths are endless!
All of the Wet-It! prints are made with colorfast water-based ink that can withstand many washes, can be bleached, and last 6 months or more with normal use and cleaning.
Easy to clean. Here are a few ways:
- Put the cloth into the washing machine with your laundry. Air dry or throw them into the dryer with the rest of your laundry. The cloth will shrink minimally because they contain cotton, but it will not affect its performance.
- Place the cloth on the top rack of the dishwasher and let air dry.
- Wet the cloth and put it into the microwave for 3 minutes. Caution: the cloth will be HOT.
- 70% cellulose pulp & 30 % high-grade cotton
- Replaces paper towels and sponges
- Can absorb up to 16x their weight in liquid
- Water-based colorfast ink
- Last 6 months or more
- Dishwasher safe
- Machine washable
- Can be bleached
- 6.75 x 8 Inches