The FINEX 7-Quart Dutch Oven will be your go-to for making soups, stews, and braising meat. Sear meat and sauté veggies on the stovetop, cover with the lid, and transfer to the oven to finish cooking. The cooking surface of this 7-quart cast iron Dutch oven is ultra-polished smooth, and pre-seasoned with 100% organic flaxseed oil for healthy near non-stick cooking and easy cleanup.
Ready to cook right out of the box, each cast iron piece comes pre-seasoned with 100% organic flaxseed oil to a non-stick, rust-resistant bronze finish that will patina, darken and continue to improve as you cook.
The thick base & walls of the heavy-gauge cast iron distribute heat better, evening out hot spots to deliver consistent cooking temperatures. Use it on any cooking surface, stovetop, oven, grill, and even over the coals. This FINEX cast iron dutch oven will be your go-to dutch oven that will be passed down for generations.
The lid has dual basting rings on the underside that collect the steam and drip it evenly onto your dish. These basting rings help avoid the soggy edges and dry centers that can happen when slow cooking. This lid also has a heavy inner lip that nests securely inside the FINEX Dutch oven, locking in heat, moisture, and flavor. FINEX's rim rests help keep the lid from rattling even at a boil. The brass knob on top of the lid is milled and hand polished from casting brass.
The handles are wound from 300 series stainless steel rod stock and polished to a high luster. The handles stay cool longer, cool off quicker, and feel great in your hands. The eight rounded corners serve as pour spouts that seal up tight or rotate the lid to find evenly spaced steam vents.
Each FINEX cast iron Dutch oven is polished, tumbled, pre-seasoned, and assembled entirely by hand. Their attention to detail makes the difference. FINEX's craftsmen obsessively craft the finest American-made cast iron cookware, which is designed to outperform anything you'll put it through. They use tried and true tools to carefully refine the iron to bring out each Dutch oven's thoughtful design. Paying close attention to every detail, they allow subtle variations that make each piece unique. As a result, each piece has its own personality that fits into your kitchen, grill, or campfire.
For best results, wash your 7-quart Dutch oven by hand immediately after use. For ease, clean while still warm. Do not soak, leave in the sink or put the cookware in the dishwasher to avoid rust.
Periodically care for your FINEX Dutch oven with the FINEX Cast Iron Care Kit to preserve your cast iron cookware and keep it performing perfectly for generations.
- 7-Qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- Heavy-Gauge Cast Iron
- Ergonomic "Speed-Cool" Spring Handle
- Hand Seasoned with Organic Flaxseed Oil
- Ready to cook right out of the box
- Lid seals up tight or provides eight evenly spaced pour spouts
- Safe for any heat source, including induction
- Safe for stovetop, oven, grill, and even in the coals
- Crafted by hand in the USA
- Guaranteed Good Forever
- The 7-Qt. Dutch Oven Lid fits the FINEX 12-Inch Cast Iron Skillet
- For best results, wash your FINEX Dutch oven by hand immediately after use
- For ease, clean while still warm
- Do not soak, leave in the sink or put the Dutch oven in the dishwasher to avoid rust
- Periodically care for your FINEX Dutch oven with the FINEX Cast Iron Care Kit
Weight & Dimensions:
- 20 lbs
- 18.5L x 14.5W x 8H-inches
- Cooking surface: 9.8-inches