The Outset 3-in-1 Acacia Wood Salt Rimmer with Lid will be a great addition to any gathering or special occasion. It's big enough for margarita and martini glasses, making it perfect for margaritas and fancy martinis. In addition, it's a simple way to get a professional salt or sugar rim on your margarita and martini glasses. This acacia wood salt rimmer would look fantastic on any home bar and would make a perfect addition to your barware collection.
How to Rim a Margarita Glass:
- Add salt to the margarita glass rimmer.
- Wet the rim of your margarita glass with lemon, lime, or your favorite citrus.
- Dip your glass into the salt in the margarita rimmer.
- Add tequila and your favorite mixer.
- Enjoy your refreshing margarita!
The Outset 3-in-1 salt rimmer isn't just a margarita salt tray. You can use it to salt the rim of your glass for Bloody Marys, Palomas, Mezcal Mules, and other cocktails. If you want to enjoy a sweet cocktail, like a lemon drop or apple martini, place sugar in the cocktail rimmer instead of salt and rim your glass.
The 3-in-1 salt rimmer includes a lid that, when flipped over, doubles as a cutting board with a juice channel. Additionally, when you're not using it as a salt rimmer, you can put the clean, dry lid on top to use it as a salt cellar.
This eye-catching salt rimmer is made from sustainably harvested acacia wood. Each beautiful salt rimmer is unique, with colors ranging from light to dark wood and natural contrasting patterns. In addition, acacia wood has natural antibacterial properties.
- Acacia wood
- 3-in-1: salt rimmer, cutting board with juice channel & salt cellar
- Get that professional salt rim on your margarita or martini glass
- Use it with salt or sugar
- Hand wash only with warm soapy water.
- Wipe dry with a clean, soft cloth.
- Do not leave it soaking in water.
- Periodically apply mineral oil to preserve the wood.
- Not dishwasher safe.
Weight & Dimensions:
- 12 oz
- 6.25L x 6.25W x 1.25H-inches