Introducing the Messermeister 8 Pocket Knife Roll - a sustainable and eco-friendly approach to knife storage and transportation. Crafted from woven fabric made entirely from recycled water bottles, this Messermeister knife roll offers a guilt-free alternative for those who are environmentally conscious. Not only is the material repurposed and sustainable, but it also has a soft texture for added comfort.
Messermeister's dedication to creating top-quality products from renewable materials is evident in this 8 pocket knife roll, which required 25 recycled water bottles to manufacture. Join the movement towards reducing plastic waste in our environment, while enjoying a top-quality product with this Messermeister knife roll.
- Messermeister knife roll
- 8 pockets
- Heather Gray
- Fabric made from 100% recycled water bottles
- Padded foam core and fully lined interior
- Sturdy nylon handles with comfortable padding
- D-rings on both ends accommodate a shoulder strap (included)
- All Messermeister knife luggage is assembled with heavy duty, racquet coil YKK zippers. These zippers are specifically designed for luggage applications where abrasion resistance is a must. YKK zippers are truly the hallmark of quality products
- The Knife for Life™ Guarantee
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Wipe with a damp sponge and water only.
- Do not run through a washing machine or submerge in water.
- Use edge guards on your knives to protect the knife roll fabric from cuts and knife blades from scratches.
Weight & Dimensions:
- 1 lb 8 oz
- 20L x 6W x 1.5D-inches (when closed)
- 20L X 16W-inches (when open)