The Messermeister 8 Pocket Knife Roll is knife luggage made with woven fabric made from 100% recycled water bottles. This is an eco-friendly way to store and transport your knives. In addition, this new material has a soft feel.
This 8 pocket knife roll is the result of Messermeister's pursuit of manufacturing top-quality products from repurposed and sustainable materials. Their goal is to help reduce the amount of plastic in our environment by creating guilt-free renewable alternatives. It took 25 recycled water bottles to make this 8 pocket knife roll bag.
- Messermeister knife roll
- Heather Gray
- Fabric made from 100% recycled water bottles
- Padded foam core and fully lined interior
- Sturdy nylon handles with comfortable padding
- D-rings on both ends accommodate a shoulder strap (included)
- All Messermeister knife luggage is assembled with heavy duty, racquet coil YKK zippers. These zippers are specifically designed for luggage applications where abrasion resistance is a must. YKK zippers are truly the hallmark of quality products
- The Knife for Life™ Guarantee
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Wipe with a damp sponge and water only.
- Do not run through a washing machine or submerge in water.
- Use edge guards on your knives to protect the knife luggage fabric from cuts and knife blades from scratches.
Weight & Dimensions:
- 1 lb 8 oz
- 20L x 6W x 1.5D-inches (when closed)
- 20L X 16W-inches (when open)