This authentic, made in Spain, Belseher Polished Steel 17-Inch Paella Pan / Paellera, is used in more than 95% of Spanish households. The bottom of the paella pan is dimpled to spread the heat evenly. Each paella pan features two riveted handles and is both oven and stovetop safe. This paella pan can be used with gas fire or firewood, and has deep sides that allow for splatter-free stirring. The cooking area of this large paella pan allows rice to be spread thin to develop the golden caramelized crust called socorrat, essential for all paellas.
- Polished Steel Paella Pan / Paellera
- Traditional paella pan
- Made in Spain
- Used in more than 95% of Spanish households
- Dimpled bottom to spread heat evenly
- Two riveted handles
- Oven and stovetop safe
- Use with gas fire or firewood
- Deep sides allow for splatter-free stirring
- 10 Servings
Before the first use:
- If the label does not come off easily, Belseher recommends removing it by slightly heating the bottom of the paella pan and boiling water in it.
- After the label and any residual glue have been removed, wash with warm water and soap.
- Towel dry immediately.
- The paella pan is now ready for use.
- Smear the interior with a light layer of oil and start making your paella.
- Hand wash with warm water and soap. If needed, use scouring pads for cleaning. Once clean, dry immediately.
- When dry, spread oil on the paella pan inside and out, and keep it wrapped in paper inside a plastic bag.
- If the paella pan is used in an oven, do not exceed 482º F (250º C).
- Use stainless steel or wood utensils. Plastic utensils aren't recommended.
Weight & Dimensions:
- 3lbs 5oz
- 21 1/2-inches width with handles
- 16 5/8-inch outside diameter
- 14 1/2-inch bottom diameter
- 1 3/4-inch depth