The Spicewalla Harissa Spice Blend is spicy, herbaceous, and bright. Harissa stands out in the spice world because it is spicy and aromatic. You'll find harissa on most tables in the Middle East and North Africa. You'll enjoy this versatile spice blend on everything from meats and stews to pizza and scrambled eggs.
If you're craving harissa paste, add some water and oil to this harissa spice blend to create a delicious harissa paste, perfect for a spicy marinade and more!
Uses for Harissa:
- Sprinkle on vegetables, french fries, pizza, & popcorn.
- You can also use harissa powder in soups, stews & broths.
- Stir it into pasta and egg dishes.
- Mix it into dips and spreads.
- Harissa seasoning is fantastic when used as a rub for roasted or grilled meats.
- If you're craving harissa paste, add a little water and oil.
- Use the harissa paste as a marinade for grilling meat, stir it into rice & couscous, or substitute it for hot sauce, ketchup, or mustard!
Harissa Powder Ingredients:
Ancho Chili Powder, Granulated Garlic, Paprika, Caraway Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Kosher Salt, and Citric Acid
Big Tin - 4.2 ounces